The Water and Environmental Hub project accepts no liability for the accuracy, availability, suitability, reliability, usability, completeness or timeliness of the data or graphical depictions rendered from the data. Some of the data are preliminary and have been transmitted automatically without verification or review for quality assurance. Subsequent quality assurance and verification procedures may result in differences between what is currently displayed and what may become the official record. It is the responsibility of all persons who use this site to independently confirm the accuracy of the data, information, or results obtained through its use. The Water and Environmental Hub project does not warrant the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any information, data or product from these web pages. It is provided 'AS IS' without warranty or condition of any nature. The Water and Environmental Hub project disclaims all other warranties, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the information, data, product or accompanying materials retrieved from this web site.
Your proceeding beyond this Disclaimer will constitute your acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined below:
- WEHUB cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, and suitability of the website content as well as any services and/or functionalities provided. The information and features provided by the website may have errors and inaccuracies.
- WEHUB will not be liable nor legally responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, personal injury or loss of life arising from the use of this website. The user agrees to hold WEHUB, its owners, authors and contributors (including other users/members) harmless from any liability or claim arising from the use of the website content and services.
- The information and services provided by WEHUB (e.g. data, maps, links, etc.) can serve as a decision support system and aid in planning for various activities. However, the user should not base any decision making and/or planning solely on the website content. It is your responsibility to verify the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of such information by seeking other resources. Content and reports submitted by other users can be subjective and inaccurate.
- WEHUB reserves the right to make changes to the website without prior notice. This may result in interruptions to the availability of the website and services, as well as changes in design, functionality and content of the site.
- WEHUB contains numerous links to other websites or resources. They are provided for convenience and improvement of user experience. These websites are independent from WEHUB, and WEHUB does not accept any responsibility for their content. Users who access and interact with these sites at their own risk.
- The use of any third party services accessed through this site is subject to the terms of service and conditions and copyright laws of the original provider. It is your responsibility to educate yourself and abide by such terms and conditions. The same applies for services such as topographic data from government servers.
- By posting and sharing content with WEHUB, the user retains copyright of the original content. You agree to grant WEHUB a perpetual, royalty-free, nonexclusive, irrevocable license to use, modify, reproduce, adapt, edit, perform analysis on, publish, display and distribute the submitted content. WEHUB is not obligated to treat such content as confidential or proprietary.
- The user agrees to use the website only for legal and proper purposes permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use and any applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for the content you post on WEHUB . You agree that such content is lawful and cannot be fraudulent, defamatory, abusive, harassing, vulgar, hateful, infringing, threatening, racially or ethnically objectionable. You cannot post any copyrighted material to WEHUB without the copyright owner's permission. You agree not to engage in any activity that would disrupt WEHUB's services or servers or interfere with its operation. WEHUB reserves the right to delete any content submitted by you and/or terminate your account at any time in its sole discretion without prior notice.
- The user will need to register to access certain parts and features of the website. You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information about yourself and you agree not to impersonate another user upon registration. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and furthermore you agree to be solely responsible for all activities occurring under your account. Use of someone else's account without the owner's authorization is strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that the trademarks, trade names, logos, domain names in this website are the intellectual property of WEHUB and cannot be used in another product or company that may cause confusion about the owner of the product or service.
- The user is granted permission by WEHUB to copy, download and print material from the website with the knowledge that the trademark, trade name or copyright notices on WEHUB documents shall not be modified, altered or removed.
- WEHUB is committed to copyright and intellectual property rights. If you do notice any material that may infringe on such laws, please provide WEHUB with the description and location of such material and your contact information in order to remedy the issue.
- WEHUB at its discretion may revise these terms and conditions of use without prior notice. It is your responsibility to check this page frequently to review current terms. By continued use of the site, you agree to be bound by the latest revisions.